- The Rocket Station School Bookstore is having a sale on Spirit Shirts.
Com by any time during the month of November to purchase a shirt for only
- The 2014 HS yearbook is now on sale for $55.00 either on-line or
through Mrs. Ervin.
- MS yearbooks are on sale for $30.00. Order forms are outside Mrs.
Hall's door. Books may also be ordered online. Sale ends February 2nd,
- Senior PDA's are now on sale. Brouchures are on the counter in the
front office or in Mrs. Ervin's room.
- The Third Annual Breakfast with Santa will be held December 7th
in the Forrest cafeteria from 7:00-10:30 a.m. Breakfast is $8.00 for children
(includes activities) and $4.00 for adults. Come out and enjoy crafts,
story time with Mrs. Claus, pictures with Santa and a delicious pancake
and sausage breakfast.
- The Christmas Belle pageant will be held December 7th at 12:00 in
the Forrest auditorium.
- The Canned Food Drive has begun! Bring 3 cans to your Homeroom teacher
to earn a homework pass and a ticket to the Christmas Extravaganza presented
by the High School Student Council on December 18th. This is the season
to think of others in need and share your blessings. BRING CANS!
|World Tournament (DRVC) Begins; Tennessee Concrete
Association Scholarships deadline.|
|Special Ed PLC @6:45 a.m.; English PLC @9:00; HS
Basketball @Eagleville, 6:00.|
|World (DRVC) Tournament Continues|
|HS Beta Club meeting @6:45 a.m.; World (DRVC) Tournament
Semi-Finals; Wrestling @Harpeth, 5:00|
|HS Basketball w/MTCS @6:00; Elks Trade School Scholarship
|MS All-State Band Auditions; Breakfast with Santa,
7:30-10:30; Craft Show in the Old Gym; Christmas Parade @11:00; Christmas
Belle Pageant @12:00 in auditorium; World (DRVC) Tournament Finals; HS Basketball
@Pope John Paul II, 4:00; Wrestling @Harpeth, TBA|
Picture of the Week
Forrest Teachers of the Year
The mission of Forrest School is
to assist each student in developing to his or her highest potential.
This institution in its employment of personnel
and in its educational activities
with students does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, sex, or disabilities.