- High school classes will meet in their big homerooms on Monday,
September 15th to make preparations for Spirit Week.
- High School and Middle School students will receive their picture
proofs from their homeroom teachers. Pictures may be ordered online or
through Mrs. Swift or Mrs. Hall. Deadline for ordering through the school
is September 26th. After that date you may still order online, but will
be required to to pay a $10.00 late fee.
- FBLA membership and officer sign-ups are going on now. The cost
to join is $15.00. Your payment is due no later than September 15th. The
officer sign-up sheet is outside Mrs. Swift's door for anyone interested.
- Any middle school student interested in going to Washington, D.C.
over Spring Break should see Mr. Reasonover to get information. The initial
payment is due September 16th.
- Seniors, you are asked to provide a short quote to go under your
picture in the yearbook and a baby picture (2 yrs old or less and completely
clothed) to the yearbook staff. These are due by October 15th.
- Seniors, please remember to have your parents/friends purchase a
PDA ad for the back of the yearbook. Informational flyers are available
from Mrs. Swift.
- Teachers, Mr. Copeland with Air Evac will be at school on Monday,
September 22nd from 10:30-1:00. You may enroll in or renew membership for
What's Happening This Week
|8th Grade Explore Testing; Big Homeroom for high
|Cross Country @Lawrence Co; Lady Rocket soccer
w/ Sycamore (H) at 6:00.|
|FBLA meeting @9:00|
|Lady Rocket soccer w/Harpeth (H) at 6:00|
|Basketball Mum Sale; HS Football @Eagleville, 7:00.|
|Basketball Mum Sale; Cross Country @Henry Horton
State Park; Band of Blue @Hendersonville Golden Invitational.|
Picture of the Week
Forrest Teachers of the Year
The mission of Forrest School is
to assist each student in developing to his or her highest potential.
This institution in its employment of personnel
and in its educational activities
with students does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, sex, or disabilities.