High School Basketball
Pictures are finally posted!
All sporting events for
March 20th have been cancelled due to the weather. The high school baseball
game has been rescheduled for Saturday, March 21.
- If you have signed up for a ballgame gate and the game has been
rained out, please check you reschedule date. There are some games that
still need to be covered.
- Please come by the office and get your jar for "Spare Change
for Special Olympics". The teacher who raises the most money wins
$25.00. This is sponsored by First State Bank.
Yearbooks and Pictures:
- The MS yearbook is no longer on sale. There will be extra yearbooks
available for the MS students to purchase on annual signing day near the
end of the school year. More information will be given closer to that time.
See Mrs. Hall for additional information.
- There are less than 35 high school yearbooks left to purchase. If
you want to be put on the waiting list you will need to bring $60.00 to
Mrs. Swift in Room 2.
- If you ordered your HS yearbook online, but have not paid for it,
your order has been cancelled. This does not apply to those who ordered
online and were set up on the payment plan. If you are not sure of the
status of your order, see Mrs. Swift in Room 2.
- Any student student in grades 8-11 who wish to be on the yearbook
staff next year need to see Mrs. Swift for an application. Completed applications
are due no later than Thursday, March 26.
Miss Chapel Hill:
- The 2015 Miss Chapel Hill Pageant will be April 25th in the school
auditorium. This pageant is for girls ages 0 months-12th grade. Stop by
the office to pick up an application.
- Applications for the CB & S Bank scholarship are available from
the Guidance Office.
- Rex's Foodland is offering five $1000.00 scholarships. Applications
can be picked up at the store or in the Guidance Office.
- Seniors who have applied for the Forrest Alumni Scholarship will
write the essay in Mrs. Brown's room , Monday, March 23rd at 6:30 a.m.
Remember to bring the appropriate writing utensil.
- Students who are attending the Prom, please keep prom night safe
by not using drugs or alcohol. There are posters located in the hallways
for you to sign this pledge.
- Any adult or 9-12 student interested in traveling to England, Scotland,
and Ireland during June of 2016 can see Mrs. Brenda Brown for more information.
Enrollment with a $95.00 deposit before March 31st will lock in the current
March 13-March 21
|HS Baseball with Lincoln Co; MS Softball in Marshall
|Alumni Scholarship essay writing in Mrs. Brown's
room at 6:30 a.m.; Registration for next year's seniors @8:45; HS Baseball
w/Fayetteville City @6:00; HS Softball with Moore Co at 5:00; MS Baseball
at Moore Co at 5:00; Boys' Soccer w/Spring Hill at 6:00|
|Registration for next year's juniors @8:45; HS
Baseball at Fayetteville City at 4:00 and 6:00; MS Baseball with Moore Co
at 5:00; MS Softball with Cornersville at 4:30; 8th Grade Orientation and
registration at 6:30.|
|Registration for next year's sophomores at 8:45;
MS Beta Club meeting at 12:00; HS Baseball JV at MCHS at 4:00.|
|8th Grade field trip to the Aquarium; HS Baseball
at Cannon Co at 5:00; MS Softball with Spring Hill at 4:30.|
|MS Spftba;; at :<S at 4:30; Junior/Senior Prom|
Picture of the Week
Forrest Teachers of the Year
5-8 Forrest Teacher of the Year
5-8 Marshall Co. Teacher of the Year
9-12 Forrest Teacher of the Year
The mission of Forrest School is
to assist each student in developing to his or her highest potential.
This institution in its employment of personnel
and in its educational activities
with students does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, sex, or disabilities.